Me or I?

BEFORE I BEGIN, I'D LIKE TO ASK SOME INTERESTING QUESTIONS.





                   Who do you believe you are? ARE YOU AN 'I' OR 'ME' PERSON?

Is that me and I both similar? Does that seem like a selfish pronoun? "I" am more empathetic when alone. "Me" is sympathetic to being in a group. I am a person. Because I love myself for who I am. Treat yourself as a king or a queen when you have time. It is better to spend some time with yourself than with your leisure group. Give some care for your body, make a good routine, go on a solo date, sit alone for yourself, and do whatever you feel to keep calm and aesthetic. It is hard for many of us to sit alone. People now term it "I am feeling depressed or sad." See, there comes the term I. How ideally it came.

"I" is you can alone give love to yourself. In this fast- paced life many of us do not getting time for ourselves but somehow we give time for others. This way, "I" can give a sense of individualism and can answer your questions about you. Sometimes we use to hate ourselves during bad days and  at that moment, hating comes. A great example is "I" myself. I use to hate myself whenever my parents scolded me. On the same hand we love ourselves when  something positive happens, especially when it comes to achievement. Because at that point in time people around us including our parents ,family ,friends use to admire our winning. I love myself and feel proud.

Me ask questions or frames statements as I. Me refer as "I". Do I love myself ? The same me uses Mine, Myself  in a group setting. My parents used to ask me, Have you thought of doing it before ? This frames a question in my mind : Did I? So basically Me comes in question format and answers in I way.  I did not have a thought of am I "me or I" . I spent some time  being "I" in many ways and slowly loved as "I". It gives a sense of love for yourself. Also, that made a feeling of : I am happy with who I am now and What I have now. By reading this, set aside a full day each week for yourself and ask the question, I or me? and answer it as, I am Happy' rather than simply being Happy!























Comments

  1. It's important to talk about self-love and the importance of spending time alone. I like the way you use the pronouns "I" and "me" to illustrate the difference between self-compassion and self-objectification.
    A valuable piece of writing!❣️

    ReplyDelete
  2. How I and Me is explained in this really was so good. It make us reflect on whether we care for ourself or specifically myself.
    Worth the time spend on this🫂🤝

    ReplyDelete
  3. good writing moll. Appreciate. Keep it up🥰.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good writing mol. Keep it up🥰

    ReplyDelete
  5. How I and Me is a good writing...it's good subject.. every one first love himself/herself it is not selfish.when you love yourself then you can love every one or surroundings...keep itup mol... by Mohan Kumar SasthamCotta

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well presented , just love it ❤️🥰 . Now , At present scenario it is important to love yourself ❤️ no matter how harsh or challenging our situation are .

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well presented just love it now at present scenario it is important to love yourself no matter now harsh or challenging our situation are.👍👍👍

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Aim To Wish

WHOM SHOULD I BE!